Monday, August 8, 2016

Lori Beasley-Bradley's The Queen of the Cow Towns and Dave Rudden's Born Hunter

In recent posts, I've told you about one book that I have came across that I have read, am reading, or am looking forward to reading. Who knew that the indy author world was so populated, though. With that being said, I think from now on, I will try to feature two books a day. Some days they will come from the same author, some days it will be one author, and some days it will be a brand new author. Today I'm going to introduce you to two books that I am dying to read myself. Maybe we can start a book club and you guys can join me in reading! That would be phenomenal!

Book 1:

Lori Beasley-Bradley is a very talented writer. I have only got to briefly enjoy her works, but I'm absolutely dying to read her second book of the Soiled Dove Saga, The Queen of the Cow Towns. I don't know what it is about it, but the AMAZON description, which I will post shortly, really draws me to it, of course, I will read book one first, but I'm dying to skip ahead and read book two first, would that be wrong of me to do? Anyways, here's the information given from AMAZON about the book.

"Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences 18+. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. Sexually explicit content. MF.

In book two of the Soiled Dove Sagas: Roxie learns that love is not enough to survive the bitter winters in the mountains, when it costs her everything she holds dear. With Mattie’s help, she moves forward, putting her life back together, piece by piece.

As times change around them, she and Mattie continue to survive the only way they know how—together. But just as Roxie settles back into her life in the Trade, her past returns, opening wounds she doesn’t know how to close.

Losing her heart once almost broke her. Will she be strong enough to keep it from happening again? Or has the path she chose to take in life left her doomed only to have happiness in her reach, then taken away by the callousness others?

Join in the journey as two women brought together by circumstances learn to survive in a time when everyday life was a trial even for the fittest."

Doesn't that just make you want to jump right into the book now! I can't wait to read this book!


Book 2:

Okay, I already touched base a little about this one, but the more I read into it, the more excited I become to find out what is going to happen. Dave Rudden certainly knows how to keep his readers on the edge of their seats and  has the amazing talent of writing down pat. He's certainly a champ. His book, Born Hunter, is certainly an amazing book! I can't put this book down and I do not want to, either. Here's a little bit from AMAZON on this book.

"Age Of Humanity: Born Hunter There are things in this world that we choose to ignore. Witches, vampires and werewolves prowl in the shadows and wait to strike. They hide in our nightmares, bringing fear to our children. Drew Singer was born to hunt the creatures, and keep them in our dreams. What scares a man who hunts nightmares for a living? Drew is about to find out."

Alright, I will leave you guys with the links to get the books that were featured today. To purchase the books, simply click on the book covers! See you guys tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment