Friday, April 8, 2016

Author Shakuita Johnson's Blood of the Ancient Gods: The Beginning...


     Blood of the Ancient Gods: The Beginning is an amazing read that everyone needs to pick up. The teasers for this book, although they are amazing, they just don't do it justice. It's a very well written book that will keep you on the edge of your seat? Not convinced? I can keep on going!
     This book, it really has the ability to keep you reading, not wanting to put it down for even a second! How many books have you read that left you in that position? Not too many, huh? Well, I for one, have not wanted to break away from it, not even to take the time to promote it, and I'm not just promoting this book because I have to! I LOOOOOOOVE THIS BOOK!
     Will I stop with this book? Oh, no! I will be continuing to read these books written by Shakuita Johnson! I am totally mesmerized by her ability to write and I can't wait to see what is coming from this great author!

No comments:

Post a Comment